Foresight’s Launch program helps you learn what it takes to compete and win in emerging markets – from developing a minimum viable product (MVP) to validating the business model to learning how to effectively communicate with investors and funding partners.
Foresight’s Launch program is for Canadian companies in cleantech, agtech, or industrial innovation sectors. Program eligibility includes:
- You have developed a technology product or service that directly impacts cleantech, agtech, or industrial innovation and are ready for commercialization and scale-up.
- You have formed a founding team with at least one other individual or are committed full-time to your venture.
- You have early evidence that you can solve a specific customer’s problem.
- You want the best possible chance of success and are willing to follow best practices in planning and execution.
Sectors: Agriculture, Bioeconomy, Built Environment, Energy, Forestry, Mining, Transportation, and Water
Launch offers a structured approach to developing your go-to-market strategy proposition and validating your product-market fit.
- Structured Program – Through exercises, 1:1 coaching, and group discussions, you’ll learn how to apply the tools to your business.
- Expert Advice – Highly experienced coaches with relevant industry experience will help put you on the shortest path to validating your business model.
- Accelerated Approach – Our 6-week program gives you the tools you need as quickly as possible so you can get out and apply them.
- Cohort of Peers – Connect with other early stage ventures to learn from others’ strengths, discover other business models and build a network.