Grape Industry Development Program aims to provide strategic assistance to foster the development of the New Brunswick grape sector.
The objectives of this program:
- To provide assistance for the establishment of new or more productive vineyards.
- To assist with the adoption of new vineyard technologies and/or purchase of specialized vineyard equipment that will improve grape production practices in New Brunswick (NB).
- To provide assistance for the adoption of equipment used for grape wine production.
- Established New Brunswick grape growers and new entrants who wish to establish a vineyard in New Brunswick.
- Activities must be carried out within the province of New Brunswick.
- Preference will be given to projects which will result in the grapes being value-added within New Brunswick.
- Must be a member in good standing of the New Brunswick Grape Growers Association.
- Element A. Assistance for the establishment of new or more productive vineyards
- Element B. Support for the adoption of new technologies and/or purchase of equipment that will improve grape production practices in New Brunswick
- Element C. Assistance for the adoption of new wine making technologies.
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Crop Sector Development (Unit)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca