Value$10,000 per year (combined amounts from Elements A, B, & C)
Honey Bee Industry Development Program aims to provide strategic assistance to foster the development of the New Brunswick honey bee sector.
- Applicant must carry out activities within the province of New Brunswick for a period of six months or more during the year.
- Applicant must make colonies available for wild blueberry pollination within New Brunswick;
- Applicant must be registered as a New Brunswick beekeeper in 2019 (as per the requirements of the New Brunswick Apiary Inspection Act);
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of the New Brunswick Beekeepers Association
- Element A: Expansion of honey bee for pollination services
- Element B: Purchase and/or Construction of Honey Bee Equipment
- Element C: Upgrade and scale up of honey processing operation
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Crop Sector Development (Unit)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca