Valuepool of up to $80 million
The Northern Access Round seeks solutions that reduce the time, cost, and risk to access resources for building and maintaining appropriate northern and remote housing supply.
The Northern Access Round has a pool of up to $80M to fund and implement ideas that address supply chain barriers.
The following professionals and organizations are encouraged to apply:
- Supply chain professionals
- For-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Indigenous governments, organizations, and groups
- Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Governments (provincial, territorial, Indigenous, municipal, local and regional)
- Teams composed of a variety of participants
All applicants must be affiliated with a legally incorporated organization.
Support will vary for each participant based on their needs, and may include:
- research and data gathering
- seeking partnerships
- supporting solution development
- providing consulting services
- writing and submission support
- innovation sessions
- a dedicated one-on-one advisor
Deadline DateFebruary 23, 2022 – June 23, 2022
Contact Name: Applicant Support – Evergreen
Phone Number: 647-670-2265
E-mail Address: HSC-DOLsupport3@evergreen.ca