ValueMaximum of $30,000 per year, for up to two years
The Industry Driven Research and Innovation program supports industry-led research and development projects that can improve profitability, competitiveness, sustainability, self-sufficiency, and comparative advantage of Nova Scotia’s diverse agriculture and agri-food sector.
An eligible applicant is an agricultural industry association that:
• represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products; and/or
• demonstrates not-for-profit status by providing appropriate documentation.
Industry partnerships with research organizations (universities, foundations, industry organizations) are encouraged.
- salaries for term employees: graduate students, post-doctorate fellowships, contract technicians, and summer students directly related to the project
- consumable supplies/disposables
- knowledge and technology transfer (required)*
- laboratory analysis
- small equipment or tools with a value of $100 or less
- HST for qualifying not-for-profit organizations
- in-kind contributions up to 10% of total eligible expenses
*Note: Project details must include a communication plan and forecasted costs for the circulation of research results.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
Phone Number: 902 893-6377
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org