Infrastructure Canada is working with all orders of government and key partners to invest in modern public infrastructure and build inclusive, connected and resilient communities across Canada.
To promote economic growth and jobs, support resilience and a low-carbon economy, and build inclusive communities, the Investing in Canada Plan delivers investments across five streams:
- Public Transit – Investments to build new urban transit networks and service extensions that will transform the way Canadians live, move and work. Learn more about the public transit investment stream.
- Green – Investments to ensure access to safe water, clean air, and greener communities where Canadians can watch their children play and grow.Learn more about the green investment stream.
- Social – Investments to provide adequate and affordable housing and child care as well as cultural and recreational centers that will ensure Canada’s communities continue to be great places to call home.Learn more about the social investment stream.
- Trade and Transportation – Provide safe, sustainable and efficient transportation systems that will bring global markets closer to Canada to help Canadian businesses compete, grow and create more middle-class jobs.Learn more about the trade and transportation investment stream.
- Rural and Northern Communities – Investments to grow local economies, improve social inclusiveness and better safeguard the health and environment of rural and northern communities.Learn more about the rural and northern communities investment stream.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Infrastructure Canada
Phone Number: email@example.com
E-mail Address: 613-948-1148 or 1-877-250-7154