ValueUp to $10,000
The Innovation Relief and Recovery Program is designed to provide COVID relief and recovery funding for pre- and post-revenue high potential, high growth, technology or knowledge-based Alberta small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The purpose of the program is quick access to funds for activities that will help maintain jobs and continue to grow our Alberta innovation and technology sector.
This program is designed for pre- and post-revenue high potential, high growth, technology or knowledge-based Alberta SMEs.
The program is not designed for entrepreneurs who are in the ideation or conceptualizing stage of company or technology development. Please visit the Regional Innovation Network in your area for any available training programs.
- Product research and development;
- Design, engineering and prototype development;
- Product testing and refinement;
- Advanced market assessment or segmentation analysis;
- Advanced business and/or marketing strategies;
- Acquisition, adaptation and adoption of new technology processes;
- Process re-engineering;
- Manufacturing capacity improvement or
- Professional services, such as human resources, legal and financial, required to support relief and recovery
Deadline DateNovember 2, 2020
Contact Name: Technology Development Advisors or Jasbinder Sihra (Program Associate - Entrepreneurial Investments)
Phone Number: 403-210-5229 or 780-450-5428