ValueUp to $32,000 towards an intern’s salary and training expenses.
The Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) Career Launcher program connects employers with skilled students and grads by providing up to $32,000 towards an intern’s salary and training expenses. Career Launcher facilitate the transition of highly skilled youth to a rapidly changing labour market.
Eligible employers must have an established payroll system, be set up to receive payments by direct deposit, have a process for supervising and mentoring interns, encourage their intern to consider the wrap-around services or training they qualify for and be a Canadian company or subsidiary in one of the following categories:
- Post-secondary education institution
- Indigenous organization (including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities)
- Small- or medium-sized enterprise (SME), less than 500 employees
- Large corporation, more than 500 employees
- Non-government organization (NGO)
- Not-for-profit organization
- Municipal or local government
- Provincial or territorial government, institution, agency or Crown corporation
Value: You can get up to $30,000 towards their salary, training and wrap-around services costs.
Value: Up to $28,000 towards their salary and training expenses.
Value: You can get up to $32,000 towards their salary and training expenses.
Value: You can get up to $10,000 towards their salary expenses.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Career Launcher Internships team
Phone Number: 613-746-5916
E-mail Address: email@example.com