ValueUp to $10,000
Inventures Startup Pitch Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their product or service to our audience of venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs, early adopters, business educators and service providers.
When not busy pitching, finalists will have demo space provided in the Inventures Startup Showcase area, where they’ll be able to network one-on-one with our audience members. Startup Pitch Finalists will also receive free registration to all Inventures programming, access to professional coaching and on-site mentoring opportunities, and a chance to win $10,000 in funding! The startup application is free and closes February 25—get yours in today!
- Companies must have launched/be planning to launch their product or service within 24 months of September 2021
- Companies must not have raised more than $10 million in funding
- Companies may only enter one product or service in the Inventures Startup Pitch Event
- The submitted product or service must fall under one of the Inventures Startup Pitch Event Categories
- Companies featured in the 2018, 2019, or 2020 Inventures Startup Pitch Event are not eligible to participate
Currently accepting applications for startups focused on the following categories:
- Futurecasting Work
- Taming Urban Jungles
- Gamechanging health
- Cultivating Ag-tech
- Mission- Critical Moonshots
- Navigating to Net Zero