ValueThe maximum size of projects under the stream is set at $10M total eligible costs.
The Government of Canada is adapting the Investing in Canada Infrastructure Program to respond to the impacts of COVID-19. The Program, delivered through bilateral agreements with provinces and territories, is being adjusted to add some flexibilities, expand project eligibility and accelerate approvals.
Provinces and territories
The new stream will support the following types of projects:
- Retrofits, repairs and upgrades for municipal, territorial, provincial and Indigenous buildings, health infrastructure and schools;
- COVID-19 response infrastructure, including measures to support physical distancing;
- Active transportation infrastructure, including parks, trails, foot bridges, bike lanes and multi-use paths;
- Disaster mitigation and adaptation projects, including natural infrastructure, flood and fire mitigation, and tree planting and related infrastructure; and
- NEW Ventilation improvements projects.
Deadline DateConstruction must start no later than September 30, 2023
Contact Name: Infrastructure Canada
Phone Number: 613-948-1148 or 1-877-250-7154 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org