ValueUp to $15,000
ISCP Residency in New York Funding supports the development of individual Alberta visual and new media artists and curators by providing up to $15,000 for one three-month residency (April 1 – June 30) per year at the International Studio & Curatorial Program in Brooklyn, New York.
This funding opportunity is a subsection of our Visual Arts and New Media Individual Project funding opportunity.
To be eligible for individual project funding you must be a resident(s) of Alberta. This means you:
- are legally entitled to be or remain in Canada
- have had your primary residence in Alberta for one full year before applying
- ordinarily live in Alberta for at least six months each year with the exception of attending a formal program of study
Ensembles and collectives are eligible if they are made up of members who meet the individual criteria:
- applicants, including ensembles, must not be incorporated under either provincial or federal legislation
You must be in good standing with the AFA with no open or outstanding projects or reporting requirement to apply.
Applicants can only receive this grant once during their career.
You can receive up to $15,000 to support your residency. You may apply for up to 100% of eligible expenses that are directly related to carrying out your residency.
These expenses may include, but are not limited to:
- residency costs
- international transportation
- local transportation and accommodation
- food, sundries and per diems
- other expenses and supplies considered by the AFA to be reasonable and necessary
Deadline DateSeptember 1, 2021
Contact Name: Kari McQueen, Arts Development Consultant - Visual Arts and New Media
Phone Number: 780-415-0288
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org