The Knowledge Transfer Events Program supports industry activities that contribute to and improve the competitiveness, innovation and resilience of B.C.’s agriculture and agrifoods sector. The funding facilitates knowledge and technical transfer to strategically support B.C.’s producers and processors to innovate and adapt to changing environmental, production, and market conditions.
- Processor organizations
- Producer associations
- Indigenous governments, communities and groups
- Other applicants who work directly with and demonstrate strong support from producers or processors groups may be considered.
- Conferences or forums
- Field days and demonstrations
- Innovative forms of knowledge sharing
- Keynote speakers on best management practices and production topics
- Short courses or educational seminars
- Community farm tours
- Field trials, walks or research days
Deadline DateApplication intake is now closed. Application intake will re-open in May 2020.
Contact Name: B.C. Ministry of Agriculture
Phone Number: 1- 888-221-7141
E-mail Address: Knowledge.Transfer@gov.bc.ca