ValueTECTERRA matching contribution: $500,000 to $1,000,000 per project
TECTERRA defines a transformational technology as one that significantly changes a market or industry landscape. It is a technology that disregards current trends; in effect, leaping beyond iterative advancements and altering the trajectory of that industry or market.
If you are an Alberta small or medium sized company working on geospatial technology products, you may qualify for a non-dilutive, 0% interest loan, repayable only after your product generates revenue.
The LEAP Program provides funding for projects with budgets greater than $1,000,000 with TECTERRA providing funding of up to 50% of your development and commercialization costs, to a maximum of $1,000,000 per project.
- A for-profit company
- Incorporated and operating in Alberta
- Minimum of one and no more than 500 full-time employees
- Sales revenue should ordinarily be more than $1 million and cannot exceed $50 million annually
- Consulting fees
- Product testing and validation
- Marketing and sales events
- Marketing materials
- Non-capital equipment and supplies used in the project
- Other actual expenses incurred directly and solely on the project