ValueMaximum of $20,000.00 per year per applicant
The Limestone trucking assistance program aims to help Nova Scotia farms defray the cost of trucking limestone to give equal opportunity in neutralizing the acidity of the soil on agricultural land and improve production efficiencies.
A farm that:
- Has a current Farm Registration
- Is at least 19 years of age
- Has a current soil analysis or nutrient management plan at the time of application (within one year)
An Agriculture Industry Association that:
- Represents identifiable N.S. agriculture & agri-food product(s)
- Demonstrates a not-for-profit status
Please click the link indicated below for more information.
Deadline DateSeptember 1, 2020
Contact Name: Department of Agriculture Programs and Business Risk Management
Phone Number: 902 893-6377
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org