The Local Marketing Grant has been developed to support local businesses in the creation of a marketing plan and/or marketing materials that aims to drive cash flow to the business and supports economic recovery.
The grant will allow business owners to enhance their marketing efforts or digital presence while driving local tourism efforts by attracting visitors to the city.
- operate within the municipal boundaries of the City of Grande Prairie;
- have been financially impacted by COVID-19 (more than a 30% reduction in revenue);
- have at least one existing digital marketing tool in place (Facebook, Instagram, website, etc.);
- have been in business for at least 6 months;
- have at least 1 employee (excluding business owner/proprietor);
The Local Marketing Grant will pay up to 50% to a maximum of $2,500 for the creation of a marketing plan or marketing content that aims to drive cash flow to the business and supports overall recovery efforts.
Collaborative projects involving three or more businesses will be eligible for up to 75% of project funding up to a maximum of $7,500.
Eligible costs may include:
- Professional fees related to the development of a marketing plan;
- Website/mobile website design and development;
- Graphic design;
- Filming and film production;
- Brand development; and/or
- Manufacturing/production costs associated with marketing materials or content
Contact Name: Program Coordinator- Grand Prairie
E-mail Address: email@example.com