ValueMaximum of $50,000
Municipal Asset Management Program offers funding, training and resources to help you strengthen your asset management practices.
This program will help your municipality strengthen its asset management practices. This will help you make the most of every infrastructure dollar. It will help you secure the future of your transportation systems, drinking water and wastewater systems, buildings and other key infrastructure. It will equip you to continue providing your community with reliable services and a high quality of life.
Canadian municipal governments
Apply on your own or team up with another municipality to qualify for an increased percentage of funding support. You can apply if you’ve previously received MAMP funding, but read the application guide for details on second-time applicants. Quebec applicants must submit their application to Quebec’s Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l’Habitation first.
Municipal partners (applying in association with a municipal government):
- A municipally owned corporation
- A regional, provincial or territorial organization delivering municipal services
- An Indigenous community with an infrastructure-related, shared service agreement with a municipal government
- A not-for-profit organization that focuses on municipal services
This program funds a broad spectrum of asset management-related activities:
- Asset management assessments
- Development of asset management plans, policies and strategies
- Asset-related data collection and reporting
- Asset management training and organizational development
- Knowledge transfer around asset management
Deadline DateSecond application period will begin on January 19, 2021. Deadline to be announced.
Contact Name: Federation of Canadian Municipalities
Phone Number: 613-241-5221
E-mail Address: email@example.com