ValueMaximum of $75,000
Other Business- Traceability Systems Improvements (Animal Health) supports traceability system development, implementation or improvements through: writing policies, procedures and records, equipment purchases, and facility upgrades.
Commingling facilities, including assembly yards, sales barns, auction markets, fairs and exhibitions, trucking rest stations, transporters, veterinary clinics and rendering facilities, that are implementing or improving traceability systems.
Preference is currently given to projects that:
- Support goats, sheep, farmed cervids, bison, cattle, pigs
- In-kind time (to a maximum of $2,000 per project) or costs from a qualified third-party to develop or update written policies, procedures, schedules, records and associated training related to traceability
- In-kind time (to a maximum of $2,000 per project) or third-party costs to modify existing written traceability systems
- Traceability equipment to support the implementation of written traceability systems
- Costs related to supporting or managing information sharing networks (e.g., cloud-based subscription costs, one-time dedicated project staff), limited to the duration of the project
- Barcoding systems and automated product identification systems
- Capital costs (building or production site upgrades) to support implementation of written traceability systems
- One-time labour costs specifically required for the project, such as third party advisory fees
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Phone Number: 1-877-424-1300
E-mail Address: email@example.com