ValueUp to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $15,000 for approved PDA Projects.
Partnership Development Activities (PDAs) are networking, educational, and matchmaking activities. We design our PDAs to facilitate collaborative research and development (R&D) projects between Canadian companies and foreign partners.
This program is for Canadian companies that:
- are incorporated, profit-oriented small and medium-sized enterprise, with up to 500 full-time equivalent employees
- are ready to collaborate on a R&D project with a foreign partner
- are seeking to commercialize new or improved products, services, or processes
- own or co-own the intellectual property of the technology that will be commercialized
- have sufficient resources to support the shared cost of attending the PDA
- are not entirely funded by Canadian government organizations (federal, provincial, territorial, or municipal or Crown corporations)
Eligible expenses include:
- economy class airfare
- meals (per diems)
- local transportation
- translation and marketing material
- conference and tradeshow fees
- photocopies or printed material
|Activity||Dates||Deadline to apply||Market|
|Future of Healthcare using Artificial Intelligence Mission to France||May 16 to 20, 2022||February 25, 2022||France|
|Canadian Quantum Technology R&D Partnering Mission||May 30 to June 3, 2022
|February 15, 2022||Germany|
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Science, Technology and Innovation Division Global Affairs Canada
E-mail Address: email@example.com