ValueUp to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $15,000 for approved PDA Projects.
Partnership Development Activities (PDAs) are networking, educational, and matchmaking activities. We design our PDAs to facilitate collaborative research and development (R&D) projects between Canadian companies and foreign partners.
This program is for Canadian companies that:
- are incorporated, profit-oriented small and medium-sized enterprise, with up to 500 full-time equivalent employees
- are ready to collaborate on a R&D project with a foreign partner
- are seeking to commercialize new or improved products, services, or processes
- own or co-own the intellectual property of the technology that will be commercialized
- have sufficient resources to support the shared cost of attending the PDA
- are not entirely funded by Canadian government organizations (federal, provincial, territorial, or municipal or Crown corporations)
Eligible expenses include:
- economy class airfare
- meals (per diems)
- local transportation
- translation and marketing material
- conference and tradeshow fees
- photocopies or printed material
|Deadline||Title||Sector(s)||Partner economy||PDA dates|
|May 19, 2023||Canadian Critical Minerals Technology partnering delegation to the UK||Critical Minerals||United Kingdom||June 26 – 29, 2023|
|June 12, 2023||Canadian Prevention and Treatment of Cancer R&D Partnering Delegation to Germany||Nanomedicine||Germany||November 6-10, 2023|
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Science, Technology and Innovation Division Global Affairs Canada
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org