Value$75,000 to $200,000
These grants provide support over one to three years to teams/partnerships, led by a project director, to:
- develop research and/or related activities in the social sciences and humanities—these can include knowledge mobilization and the meaningful involvement of students and emerging scholars, by fostering new partnerships with existing and/or potential partners; or
- design and test new partnership approaches for research and/or related activities that can result in best practices or models—these can either be adapted by others or have the potential to be scaled up to a regional, national or international level.
- Applications can be submitted by a team of researchers (consisting of one applicant / project director and one or more co-applicants and / or co-directors and/or collaborators). The applicant / project director prepares the application on behalf of the partner organizations of the formal partnership.
- Applicants (except postdoctoral researchers and students) must be affiliated with an eligible Canadian institution that meets the institutional eligibility requirements. Researchers who maintain an affiliation with a Canadian postsecondary institution, but whose primary affiliation is with a non-Canadian postsecondary institution, are not eligible for applicant status.
Two categories of partnerships can request support:
- existing partnerships to foster new research and/or research-related partnership activities that are distinct from the partnership’s previous/ongoing partnership activities; and
- new partnerships to foster new research and/or research-related partnership activities that are undertaken by partnerships in their initial stages.
Deadline DateNovember 15, 2022
Contact Name: Partnership Development Program
Phone Number: 1-855-275-2861
E-mail Address: email@example.com