Investment will support partnership marketing activities that aim to RESTART Alberta visitation, inspires pride of place, responsible travel and drives cash flow to tourism businesses.
Alberta-based tourism industry operators.
Please Contact your Experience Development Manager are available here to learn more.
- Targeted online ads as part of an integrated, multi-faceted marketing campaign
- Design and development of ads
- Creative Development
- Agency Support
- Radio/TV/Print advertising that presents a unified tourism message Social strategy and implementation (including costs related to contracted community management)
- Media and Public Relations
- Content Development including website redevelopment; photography and video and written content
- E-commerce platforms
Considerations for partnership marketing investment:
- Partnership marketing investment requires marketing activation between 2 or more Alberta based tourism partners. Marketing activities should demonstrate collaboration between the partners such as a partnered package, a single call to action, or a creative concept that unifies the partners
- Marketing focus in local markets and visiting friends and relatives will be eligible for investment as we restart the visitor economy
- Preference given to integrated marketing campaigns (digital and traditional media)
- Digital conversion an asset to drive real time sales in-destination
Deadline DateSummer: June 1-30, 2020; Fall/Winter: September 1-30, 2020
Contact Name: ANDI DZILUMS
Phone Number: 403-648-1091
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org