The PEI Clean Technology Innovation Sub-Program will support the adoption of clean technology, which has demonstrable effects on the reduction of the environmental impact of the agriculture sector.
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations with valid EFPs;
- Agricultural Producers with valid EFPs;
- Agri-processors with valid EFPs;
- Provincial/Territorial Governments; and
- Others may be considered upon special request.
Activities pertaining to clean technology projects that invest in and/or promote precision agriculture and agri-based bioproducts, which benefit the Sector. These activities are of the following nature and type:
- Basic and applied research, which could include public-private collaboration;
- Developing clean technologies;
- Piloting and evaluating clean technologies;
- Demonstration and knowledge and technology translation/transfer activities;
- Commercializing clean technologies;
- Accelerating adoption of on-farm clean technologies; and
- Sectoral awareness and communications-building activities that promote clean technologies.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
Phone Number: (902) 368-4880
E-mail Address: email@example.com