ValueGrants of up to $500,000 to cover up to 50% of eligible costs.
Pilot project: Local home-energy upgrade financing program supports implementation of a small-scale version of a local financing program for home energy upgrades. The program funds exceptional pilot project proposals that demonstrate clear market transformation potential and are otherwise ineligible for capital funding.
- Municipal governments
- Municipal partners applying in partnership with a municipal government:
- Private sector entities
- Indigenous communities
- Municipally owned corporations
- A regional, provincial or territorial organization delivering municipal services (e.g., a municipal association)
- Non-governmental organizations
- Not-for-profit organizations
For full details, please review our application guide.
Deadline DateApplications are accepted year-round, though this offer will close when all the funding has been allocated.
Contact Name: Federation of Canadian Municipalities
Phone Number: 613-241-5221