ValueMaximum of $25,000
Processor – Labour Productivity Plans supports projects that conduct assessments and audits, and develop plans to measure improvements in labour productivity.
Be a processor that manufactures products in a facility with fewer than 200 employees.
- First-time assessment or audit by a qualified business advisor or a third-party consultant, including:
- Productivity-costing models
- Automation and technology acquisitions study
- Productivity audit or assessment
- Manufacturing and competitiveness audit
- Operations and process audit
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply chain optimization planning
- Reconfiguration planning related to production efficiencies
- Labour resource planning