ValueMaximum of $10,000
Producer – Food Safety Equipment supports the purchase of equipment designed to eliminate or reduce food safety risk and hazards.
- Any established farm business that is a legal entity and produces agricultural commodities in Ontario under a valid Farm Business Registration Number (FBRN), or an allowable exemption.
- Livestock (except for dairy production) and poultry operations are not eligible to apply.
- Costs for food safety equipment that will reduce or eliminate food safety hazards
- Costs for food safety equipment that supports the implementation or improvement of an internationally or nationally recognized food safety program
- Costs for food safety equipment to support changing industry standards
- Costs associated with training related to the purchased equipment