ValueMaximum of $50,000
Producer – Market Products Internationally supports projects for executing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan to retain/expand or access new international markets.
- Producers who wish to significantly increase their export sales in existing or new markets by implementing a comprehensive export marketing plan.
- Completed A GYFP Workshop and Action Plan Review within the last five years (or equivalent)
- An export marketing plan
- Implementation of a marketing plan for entry into a new export market, or introduction of a new product within an existing export market, that may include the following activities:
- Brand development
- Focus group and/or consumer studies
- In-market product demonstrations
- Promotional material development
- Product introductory campaigns for international markets
- Sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Specially produced product samples (not from normal production) for market research, tradeshow, or specific events (e.g., labour pilot plant samples made specifically for marketing purposes)
- Packaging design
- Shipping cost for tradeshow product samples that are not intended for re-sale
- One-time costs for rental of facilities, processing equipment or machinery required specifically for the project