ValueIndividual members: Individual applicants may apply for up to 70%, to a maximum of $2,500, of eligible costs within the Formal Learning and Informal Learning Areas. Institutional members: Institutional applicants may apply for up to 70%, to a maximum of $5,000, of eligible costs within the Formal Learning and Informal Learning Areas.
The Professional Development Grant provides funding to eligible Individual and Institutional Members as they undertake professional and personal learning opportunities to increase the overall body of knowledge of the Alberta Museum community.
- Are Individual Members of the Alberta Museums Association in good standing (i.e. dues paid for the current year);
- Are residents in Alberta at the time of application; and,
- Have no overdue Grant Evaluations.
- Have been designated a Recognized Museum or are a Candidate within the Recognized Museum Program;
- Are members in good standing (i.e. dues paid for the current year);
- Have no overdue evaluations and no unused grant funds to be returned; and,
- Are open to the public year-round or seasonally for a minimum of 200 hours annually.
Deadline DateFebruary 1, 2023.
Contact Name: Alberta Museums Association
Phone Number: 780.424.2626
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org