This grant provides funding in three-year cycles to eligible professional organizations that self-create and self-produce performing art productions.
- are legally entitled to be or remain in Canada
- have had your primary residence in Alberta for one full year before applying.
- ordinarily live in Alberta for at least six months each year with the exception of attending a formal program of study
Ensembles and collectives are eligible if they are made up of members who meet the individual criteria:
- applicants, including ensembles, must not be incorporated under either provincial or federal legislation
You must be in good standing with the AFA with no open or outstanding projects or reporting requirements to apply.
One eight-week professional development program per deadline, delivered by Canada’s Music Incubator (CMI) in Toronto or Calgary.
- Registration costs
- round-trip transportation to/from Alberta and Toronto, ON
- round-trip transportation within Alberta to Calgary
- local transportation and accommodation
- food, sundries and per diems
- other expenses and supplies considered by the AFA to be reasonable and necessary
Deadline DateMarch and September
Contact Name: Jason Flammia
Phone Number: 780-415-0297
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org