DOWNLOAD NOW! 5 Grant Gotchas

There is grant money waiting for YOU! BUT if you step in a “grant trap,” your application is a NO! Learn the FIVE most common errors to AVOID in government grants! Get the 5 Grant Gotchas now to save you countless hours.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Research Program in Partnership on Sustainable Development of the Mining Sector | Government of Québec

Value

The minimum business contribution will be 30% of eligible project expenses and the PARIDM grant may reach 40%. Other departments and agencies may contribute to the funding, but in no case may total government assistance exceed 70% of eligible expenses.

Description

This program was developed by the Québec Research Fund – Nature and Technology (FRQNT) in collaboration with the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (MERN). It responds to the desire of the Government of Québec, expressed in its  mineral strategy published in 2009 , to set up a program to support technological innovation and the development of new processes to help the mining both the environmental challenges and the technical challenges posed by the Québec geological context. The program is aimed at university and college researchers for projects lasting two to three years. It has been offered from 2012 to 2017 and could be renewed in the next year. The results of the studies are expected by 2021.

Eligible Applicants

University and college researchers.

Eligible Expenses

Varies

Deadline Date

  Currently closed. Possible future deadline to be determined.
Industry: Energy & Environment, Location: Quebec ,
Go to Top