ValueThe program funding maximums are: $150,000 – active primary producers; $300,000 – Grazing Reserve Associations/operators of a Community Pasture, or an approved Indigenous applicant.
Resilient Agricultural Landscape Program (RALP) funding is offered on a per-acre payment basis for a term of 3 years. In this way, RALP can better support producers in their ability to implement projects on their land that over time can provide significant benefits for the producer, the public and future generations.
- Primary producer: an individual, a corporation registered in Alberta, a post-secondary institution, or an applied research/forage association that is:
- responsible for the day-to-day management of an agricultural operation (such as an annual crop, bee, or livestock operation) in Alberta that produces at least $25,000 worth of farm commodities annually
- responsible for input costs for that operation
- not a landlord whose only interest in the operation is ownership
- Grazing Reserve Association
- Operator of a Community Pasture
- Approved Indigenous applicants
Funding is available under the following categories.
- pasture management
- cropland conversion
- tree establishment
Deadline DateIntake cycle schedule (retroactive to the start of the intake year): Year 1: April 3, 2023 – November 30, 2023; Year 2: February 1, 2024 – November 30, 2024; Year 3: February 1, 2025 – November 30, 2025; Wetland intake cycle schedule (retroactive to the start of the intake year): Year 1: April 3, 2023 – January 31, 2024; Year 2: February 1, 2024 – January 31, 2025; Year 3: February 1, 2025 – January 31, 2026
Contact Name: RALP team
Phone Number: 310-FARM (3276)
E-mail Address: email@example.com