Value$2,000. The Government of Alberta has committed $20 million in funding for the program.
The Restrictions Exemption Program Implementation Grant provides $2,000 for eligible small- and medium-sized organizations that choose to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program.
The Restrictions Exemption Program Implementation Grant provides a one-time payment to eligible businesses, cooperatives and non-profit organizations that choose to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program.
To be eligible, an Albertan organization must be:
- on the list of eligible in-scope operators
- implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program consistently as part of daily operations
- verifying proof of vaccination, negative test results or medical exemption for patrons 12 and over
- a permanent establishment in Alberta
- employing fewer than 500 employees
Organizations may use the funds as they see fit to help offset the costs of implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program.
Contact Name: Government of Alberta
Phone Number: 310-0000 (in Alberta) or 780-427-2711