Valueone-time grants of $50,000 to $100,000
From coast to coast, Canadian entrepreneurs with sustainable solutions are waiting for the chance to advance their game-changing innovations. The Seed Fund supports entrepreneurs with big ideas to achieve extraordinary things. Our seed fund partnerships support technologies across all sectors.
- Be nominated by one of our partner accelerators and be a Canadian-owned company operating in Canada .
- Have an idea that brings technology to bear on a significant environmental problem and an entrepreneurial team with the skills to take that idea to the next level.
- Be past the R&D stage and looking to take first steps towards figuring out how to commercialize your idea.
- Be able to describe how your idea will demonstrate quantifiable environmental benefits (i.e., GHG reduction, clean air, soil, or water, etc.).
- Have raised at least twice the amount of requested funding through private equity sources, not including monies from friends and family.
The Seed Fund supports promising early-stage Canadian entrepreneurs with one-time grants of $50,000 to $100,000 for innovative technological projects with environmental benefits.
We partner with a select group of approved Canadian accelerators and other entrepreneurial service organizations across Canada to identify the entrepreneurs who will become tomorrow’s cleantech leaders.