ValueFunding requests can be up to, but not exceed, $500,000.
Projects that meet the program eligibility criteria will be considered for funding. Up to $3.8 million is available to March 31, 2026 for Service Capacity projects (up to 24 months per project). Funding requests can be up to, but not exceed, $500,000. Proposed projects should clearly and directly enable the creation of tangible impacts in Alberta.
All corporate Applicants must:
- have a physical presence in Alberta, or intend to create a physical presence in Alberta;
- be a legal entity:
- incorporated in Alberta; or
- incorporated federally or in another jurisdiction AND extra-provincially registered in Alberta; or
- a General Partnership, Limited Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership AND registered in Alberta.
All applicants must be in good financial standing with Alberta Innovates and its subsidiaries InnoTech Alberta and C-FER Technologies
Projects should be able to show direct measurable benefits, or to quantify indirect benefits, in at least one of the following areas:
- Hydrogen production;
- Storage (mobile, surface and subsurface);
- End use (residential, commercial and industrial); and
Deadline DateThis funding is available on a continuous intake basis. Projects are expected to take less than 24 months to complete. Funding is available until March 31, 2026.
Contact Name: David Van Den Assem; Director, Clean Technology - Clean Resources
Phone Number: 587-779-2907 (office) 403-369-6773 (cell)
E-mail Address: David.VanDenAssem@albertainnovates.ca