ValueUp to $150,000 per year in contribution funding for projects that are up to 36 months in duration.
The Social Development Partnership Program–Disability (SDPP-D) component supports projects intended to improve the participation and integration of persons with disabilities in all aspects of their life.
The program is intended to encourage experimentation of innovative approaches to improving the financial security of working-age Canadians with disabilities living in or near poverty.
- Your organization is:
- a not-for-profit organization
- a not-for-profit post-secondary institutions (public universities and colleges); or
- an Indigenous organization (including band councils, tribal councils, self-government entities and not-for-profits)
- Your application clearly demonstrates how the proposed project will identify and test innovative approaches to improve the financial security of working-age Canadians with disabilities living in or near poverty. The proposed approach cannot just be a continuation of an existing service of program.
The program funds projects that will identify and test innovative approaches aiming to improve the financial security of working-age Canadians with disabilities living in or near poverty. Specifically, the projects should work towards achieving, at minimum, one of the following objectives:
- improving access to existing supports and services aimed at improving the financial security of persons with disabilities
- addressing gaps in supports and services aimed at improving the financial security of persons with disabilities
- reducing high disability-related out-of-pocket expenses
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DateThe program is currently closed for application. Please click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
E-mail Address: EDSC.INNOVATIONPPDSPH-SDPPDINNOVATION.ESDC@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca