The Sport Support Program supports the development of Canadian athletes and coaches. Funding is provided to eligible organizations for programming that is aligned with the goals of the Canadian Sport Policy.
Canadian athletes and coaches.
To learn more about your eligibility, please click the link indicated below.
The Sport Support Program is delivered through these components:
- National Sport Organization
- National Multisport Services Organization
- The National Multisport Services Organization (MSO)
- Canadian Sport Centre
- Innovation Initiative
- Sport for Social Development in Indigenous Communities
- Gender Equity in Sport Research Hub
For more detailed information on eligible expenses under each of the components, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for deadline date details.
Contact Name: Department of Canadian Heritage
Phone Number: 1-866-811-0055 (toll-free)