ValueApproved projects can be reimbursed for up to 100% of eligible associated costs.
Scale AI is investing up to $1 million in a Youth Awareness Program. The program aims to educate 12,000 young people by March 2023 about digital intelligence and various existing STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) programs through school and extracurricular activities.
Organizations including NPOs, Canadian educational institutions, public bodies such as school service centres, or municipalities in Canada are invited to submit projects for funding consideration under the Youth Awareness Program.
To receive funding from Scale AI, eligible costs for the STEM Youth Awareness Program must comply with the project’s financial agreement and the allocated budget. This includes expenses incurred in Canada on activities that meet Scale AI’s funding guidelines. The exact list of eligible expenses will be included in the financial agreement, but here is an overview of the eligible cost categories:
STEM Youth Awareness Program (up to 100%):
- Events related to the project.
- Delivery of activities.
- Office/school supplies and equipment distributed to participants related to the project.
- Reproduction of educational materials (e.g. exercises, articles, case studies, etc.)
- Copyright fees (academic).
- Travel, accommodation and meal expenses for facilitators.
Contact Name: SCALE AI
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org