Valuemaximum of $7,000
The Student Work Placement Program (SWPP) is an initiative to increase the job-readiness of students registered in STEM, healthcare, business and all other programs at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
The program gives employers the freedom to:
- Gain access to funds to hire students
- Leverage a pool of workers eager to enhance their skills
- Develop new talent for future recruitment needs
Wage subsidies are available to all employers and post-secondary institutions who are creating a work-integrated learning opportunity and who meet the program criteria. Biotech or healthcare employers can hire students from any post-secondary institutions across Canada through BioTalent Canada’s Student Work Placement Program.
To qualify for the program, either:
- the position needs to have a biotechnology or healthcare focus or
- the employer needs to have a biotechnology or healthcare focus.
Deadline DateApplications are being accepted for all placements starting before March 2021.
Contact Name: Benita, Colleen or Hannah
Phone Number: 1-866-243-2472, ext. 234, ext. 221 or ext. 215