ValueGrant: Up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $175,000.
We fund feasibility studies to develop innovative wastewater treatment initiatives. This funding helps Canadian cities and communities of all sizes protect local bodies of water through improved wastewater treatment.
All Canadian municipal governments; Municipal partners applying in partnership with a municipal government.
Your study may compare several options or assess one option’s ability to treat wastewater using an innovative solution or approach.
New or retrofit projects are eligible if they meet provincial regulatory requirements. Your initiative may serve a region, municipality, province or territory.
Your feasibility study should assess the feasibility (e.g., technical, financial) of an initiative as well as its potential environmental, economic and social impacts.
Examples of what you might study:
- Constructing a wastewater treatment facility using a new design approach
- Retrofitting an existing facility to upgrade its treatment processes
- Equipping an existing facility with alternative, innovative systems (e.g., advanced membrane systems, electrochemical systems)
- Nutrient removal and resource recovery
- Removal of endocrine disruptors and other substances of emerging concern (e.g., antibiotics, pharmaceuticals)
Deadline DateApplications are accepted year round, though this offer will close when all funding has been allocated.
Contact Name: Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM)
Phone Number: 1-877-417-0550
E-mail Address: email@example.com