This program provides settlement and language supports and services for newcomers while they live and work in Alberta. Apply to have your services funded in one of 3 streams for 2022 to 2024 call for proposals:
- Settlement and Community Support Services help eligible newcomers get settlement and integration supports while they live and work in Alberta.
- Language Assessment and Referral Services offer clients an English language assessment, and help eligible newcomers find education or training options to improve their language abilities. These services should complement – not duplicate – services available through the federal government.
- Drop-in English as an Additional Language (EAL) Services offer eligible newcomers alternative English language learning opportunities when they cannot access regular EAL programming. These opportunities should be: open, flexible and short-term.
To be eligible for this grant, your organization must:
- be a non-profit organization, and
- have a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience providing:
- settlement and integration services to newcomers (Stream 1), or
- English language assessment and educational support services to newcomers (Stream 2), or
- language support and training services to newcomers (Stream 3)
Deadline DateJanuary 4, 2022.
Contact Name: Alberta Settlement and Integration Program
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org