Surveillance and Emergency Management Sub-Program will provide support for surveillance and emergency management plans.
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agricultural producers;
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations;
- Public and Private Institutions;
- Small to Medium Sized Agri-Businesses; and
- Provincial/Territorial Governments.
- Technical assistance;
- Pre-audit/first audit assistance;
- Support for maintenance and enhancement of provincial premises identification system and databases;
- Consultancy work;
- Emergency management, mitigation and preparedness;
- Surveillance initiatives; and
- Premises identification program management.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
Phone Number: (902) 368-4880
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org