ValueUp to $300,000 in contribution funding per year, for projects up to 36 months in duration.
Sustainable Development Goals Program – Contributions aims to foster partnerships, innovation and addressing data/research gaps in Canada.
Your organization is:
- a non-profit organization
- an Indigenous organization (including band council, tribal council and self-government entity)
- an international organization
- a coalition, network and committee
- a research organization and institute
- an educational institution
- a public health and social services institution, or
- a for-profit organization
The program funds projects that will identify and implement new and innovative approaches or increase impact of existing activities in order to work towards achieving 1 or more of the following objectives:
- Identify and address gaps in knowledge and/or data to support Canada’s efforts to meet the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Enhance collaboration between various sectors to explore new technologies and foster innovation and investment for the SDGs
- Create resources to enhance and share knowledge on the SDGs including the contribution of Indigenous knowledge and practices in relation to advancing sustainable development
- Establish accountability frameworks to support impact measurement and demonstrate SDG progress
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
E-mail Address: EDSC.ODD2030-2030SDG.ESDC@servicecanada.gc.ca