ValueA maximum amount corresponding to 100% of the salary excluding social benefits. The maximum contribution of the internship is $9 500.
The Innovation, Digital Skills for Youth program was established by Actions interculturelles Canada with the Digital Skills for Youth program of the Government of Canada. The goal is to provide post-secondary graduates with an opportunity to gain real-life work experience that will help them transition to career-oriented employment.
If you are a post-secondary graduate with digital skills training, you are eligible for an internship funded by the Government of Canada’s Digital Skills for Youth Program (DS4Y).
- Be between 15 and 30 years old at the beginning of the internship;
- Have completed post-secondary studies;
- Have the legal right to work in Canada;
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada;
- Not receiving employment insurance (EI) benefits during the internship;
- Consider himself/herself as underemployed, meaning the participants are employed below their level of education or hold part-time jobs.
Contact Name: Actions Interculturelles Canada
E-mail Address: email@example.com