Value$2,000 – $5,000
The Keg Spirit Foundation will consider funding for both new and established projects based on the following criteria:
- The organization must hold, in good standing, a current charity registration number.
- The project must relate to children or youth in some way.
- The program should contain a mentoring component.
Each year, The Keg Spirit Foundation will make grants to successful applicants. Grants are typically in the range of $2,000 to $5,000. The application process consists of two-stages: an initial Letter of Interest, which if invited, is followed by a full proposal.
Registered charitable organizations
- Projects that relate to children or youth in some way.
- Programs contain a mentoring component.
Contact Name: Carolyn Torhjelm
Phone Number: (604) 821-6433
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org