Value$200,000 up to but not exceeding $5 million per project
Alberta Innovates’ TIER Economic Recovery Program (Program) will consist of a set of “shovel-ready” projects that will accelerate innovation in support of GHG emissions reduction, increase long-term economic competitiveness and stimulate growth in critically important sectors of Alberta’s economy.
- Program applicants may be technology developers, industry, industrial associations, small and medium-sized enterprises, research and development organizations, post-secondary institutions, municipalities, not-for-profit organizations, government research labs, and individuals.
- Collaboration between multiple organizations is encouraged to add value through technology validation, commercialization, and sharing of results.
- Labour – Salary and benefits for individuals who are specifically working on the project
- Materials – Reasonable material costs
- Capital Assets & Software – Capital improvements, capital equipment, software or information databases
- Travel- Travel, including mileage, low economy airfare, and accommodation for the purposes of executing the project
- Sub-contractors – Services or products of another entity
- Other – Costs which Alberta Innovates preapproves in writing as an eligible expense, Costs directly attributable to the project
spent prior to Alberta Innovates approval may be included in calculations of total eligible project costs
Deadline DateNovember 30, 2020
Contact Name: Brett Purdy, Executive Director, Environmental Innovation
Phone Number: (780) 306-2935
E-mail Address: Brett.Purdy@albertainnovates.ca