ValueMaximum of $20,000
Tillage and Nutrient Application Equipment Modifications provides support to producers who have not shifted to a strip-till or no-till system or who could improve existing reduced till system with residue management equipment or nutrient application equipment modifications.
Producers who completed A verified, 4th Edition Environmental Farm Plan
A separate application must be submitted for each activity/equipment upgrade. To apply for multiple activities, please submit multiple applications.
- Activity A: Improved fertilizer management options that work in high residue or no-till situations
- Equipment or components to enable banding, variable or controlled applications, including high clearance equipment modifications to facilitate in-crop applications
- Fertilizer carts, only if used in conjunction with existing strip-till units (e.g., for subsurface placement of fertilizer)
- Activity B: Tillage and planting improvements that work in high residue or no-till situations
- Strip-till units or components
- No-till planting units or components
- Row cleaners, trash whippers or similar
- Activity C: Equipment for the purpose of managing cover crops
- Roller crimpers
- Cover crop planting equipment
- In-kind contributions