ValuePhase 1: $130,000.00 CAD; Phase 2: $1,000,000 CAD
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada is seeking to develop new solutions to extend the range of wireless terrestrial backhaul links to reduce backbone infrastructure costs while providing robust and reliable high-speed communications meeting the needs of recently adopted Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications (CRTC) 50/10 broadband requirements.
Solution proposals can only be submitted by a small business that meets all of the following criteria:
- for profit
- incorporated in Canada (federally or provincially)
- 499 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- research and development activities that take place in Canada
- 50% or more of its annual wages, salaries and fees are currently paid to employees and contractors who spend the majority of their time working in Canada
- 50% or more of its FTE employees have Canada as their ordinary place of work
- 50% or more of its senior executives (Vice President and above) have Canada as their principal residence
All costs must be in accordance with Contract Cost Principles 1031-2.
Deadline DateDecember 16, 2020
Contact Name: Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org