Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages (YCWBOL) is a short-term job program. Eligible employers may benefit from salary subsidies and access to a pool of talented youth with innovative ideas and competitive skills.
An employer may be eligible if it is:
- a private, public, non-profit organization, or a municipality;
- involved in national, provincial, territorial, municipal or community activities;
- willing to hire young people from other regions of Canada;
- conducting activities in both official languages; and
- stable and financially healthy.
Positions last from six to 16 weeks. Students with a disability are eligible for part-time positions in Canada only.
Deadline DateFebruary 3
Contact Name: Department of Canadian Heritage
Phone Number: 1-800-935-5555 (toll-free)
E-mail Address: PCH.coordonnateurjct-ycwcoordinator.PCH@canada.ca