ValueUp to $4,000
The Young Entrepreneurs Program encourages Manitoba’s young people to start their own full-time, viable businesses, and in the process pursue self-employment as a career choice.
- Youth 18 to 29 years of age are eligible to apply. (Proof of age will be required.)
- Must be Canadian citizens or have received landed immigrant status.
- Where more than one business partner or investor is involved, the principal applicant to the program must be significantly involved in the management of the business. Not all business partners must be eligible youth, but the principal applicant must be 18-29 years of age and meet all eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must plan to work at the business on a full-time basis (min. 30 hours a week) and may not be employed elsewhere more than 20 hours a week or attending school on a full-time basis.
- The applicant must be actively involved in all aspects of the business on a day-to-day basis.
Business start-up costs and capital expenditures.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Manitoba Education and Training Youth Partnerships
Phone Number: 204-945-8115 or toll-free 1-800-282-8069 ext. 8115
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org