Value: Will invest up to 50% of eligible total project costs. Matching contributions range from $150,000 to $500,000 per project.
The Industry Investment Program (IND) enables and supports small to medium size Alberta companies in the development and commercialization of innovative geospatial solutions for integrated resource management. Funding will focus on solutions for energy, forestry, agriculture, environment, land management and land development.
Key priorities for this program include:
- SMEs with a focus on Environmental Management, Monitoring and Protection
- SMEs collaborating with Alberta universities to move applied research to commercialization
- SMEs utilizing the Government of Alberta open data portal for unique and value-adding business opportunities
- SMEs making use of the GeoDiscover Alberta portal and data catalogue
- A for-profit company
- Incorporated and operating in Alberta
- Minimum of one and no more than 500 full-time employees
- Annual sales revenue ordinarily not exceeding $50 million
- Variations will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Non-capital equipment and supplies used in the project
- Other actual expenses incurred directly and solely on the project
Contact: Richard Gorecki | firstname.lastname@example.org