Value: Up to $10,000, paid directly to a Service or Product Provider.
The Micro-Voucher is designed to support technologies in the early developmental stages, from TRL 2 to TRL 4 inclusive – for early start up development. The Service or Product Provider provides any one or more of the following items for the benefit of the Applicant:
- Market assessments
- Industry Development
- Corporate training
- Conferences (with the support of a Technology Development Advisor)
- Intellectual property assessments
- Acquisition of materials and/or equipment critical to the Applicant’s operations
The Applicant must pay a minimum cash contribution of 25% of the Project Costs directly to the Service or Product Provider. Strategic Timelines Inc. is a service provider for this program.
The Service or Product Provider (applicable for the Micro-Voucher Program only) – the person or entity named in the Application who is providing services and/or products to the Applicant during the course of the Project must meet the following criteria:
- Must have demonstrated qualification, capabilities and capacity to successfully perform the work required or deliver the applicable product in or for the Project in a timely manner
- Must be Arm’s Length from the Applicant (cannot have any legal relationship with the Applicant
- Does not have an outstanding balance or otherwise owe money to an Alberta Innovates organization, subsidiary, or partner
- Must provide the service(s) and/or product(s) at reasonable market rates
Contact: Neelum Mangat | 780.450.5085 | firstname.lastname@example.org