Value: Maximum $20,000, to be matched by applicant.
The City of Edmonton created the Neighbourhood Revitalization Matching Fund to support new opportunities and activities that support the goals of neighbourhood revitalization in communities involved with the City of Edmonton Neighbourhood Revitalization initiative.
- Ad Hoc Community Groups
Projects must be based in and/or benefit the communities currently involved with one of the following City of Edmonton Neighbourhood Revitalization initiatives:
- Avenue Initiative: Alberta Avenue, Delton, Eastwood, Elmwood Park, Parkdale/Cromdale, Spruce Avenue and Westwood
- Central McDougall / Queen Mary Park Revitalization Strategy: Central McDougall and Queen Mary Park
- Jasper Place Revitalization Strategy: Britannia-Youngstown, Canora, Glenwood and West Jasper Place
- McCauley Revitalization Strategy: McCauley
Projects could include but are not limited to:
- Enhancing community safety
- Inspiring community connections
- Celebrating multicultural connections/awareness
- Promoting beautification and cleanliness
- Building community capacity
- Advancing arts in the community
- Improving parkland (up to a maximum of $10, 000)
Deadline: Applications are accepted from January 1 to November 15 of each calendar year.
Contact: Neighborhood Revitalization | 780-442-1481